RL24, RL28, and RL34 Trailable Yachts
from Rob Legg Yachts

RL Yacht Owner's Discussion Forum

Your Name:
Email Address:
Password: ( Needed to edit or delete this message.)
Message Title:
Text of Message:
Add an Image:
An image can also be attached to this listing. Click "Browse" to select the image file on your PC. It can be a JPEG or a GIF file. The file will be uploaded to the server, scaled to fit, and will appear beside the entry.

Replying to:Bilge Pumps and hull cracks
I have to fit a bilge pump to my RL24 MkI to comply with Qld boating regs. Can anyone suggest the best place to locate it. I want to use a manual diaphragm pump. Some boats I have seen have the pump located vertically on the bulk head adjacent to the cabimn hatch, but htis seems awkward to operte.

Also I have a crack in the hull stiffener that runs across the cabin floor under the smae bulk head. The crack is immediately above the centreline of the hull. Is this a problem? How do i fix it?

Thank you for any assistance you can give me

Bob Hancock